Thursday, September 4, 2008

why does everything need a title anyway?

okay, so i haven't fixed the antenna on the truck, my house is a mess, i haven't updated my blog in ages... but my nails look great after my mani/pedi with my friends last night!!
school has started and taylor is back in cross country, drew is doing band (including marching band) and starting crew and noah & ev should be starting fall baseball soon... if we ever hear from the team!
we're busy, busy, busy and i'm quite overwhelmed. ed has been working diligently on the bathroom and the tub, toilet and sink are all up and running. the shower is ready for tile (plumbing is done, cement floor is set) and once we get walls up all around the room (maybe this weekend??), we'll be moving into the master bathroom. yeah!!!!

No comments: